Sunday, 21 February 2010

Happy 60th Mum


Wish I had you here to wish Happy Birthday and Not just a photo.
I wonder how we would have celebrated today...What we would have done.
Probally got all the boys together...A meal Maybe or something a little more exciting...Like paragliding or a bungee jump?
I doubt it too...hahaha!
I wonder...
I remember...
Back to your 40th...
Doesnt seem like 20 years ago.
I was pregnant with your first Grandchild
We were excited...
Making plans...
We became close that year.
There was always a barrier between us before then...
I guess because we thought we were so different from eachother...
But actually we were so alike.
Wish I could have shared another 20 years with you Mum
Miss You x

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post for your mom x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully expressed, thinking of you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your mum is not still around. Glad you are remembering her and sharing that with others.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...