Thursday, 7 January 2010

Snowflakes keep falling on my head!

Schools are closed across the whole of the country due to the severe weather
The kids are thrilled and it calls for a snowball fight celebration...
Thanks Girls...
I now look like the Abominal Snowman!!!!


All the neighbours kids were out...


Scooping up plenty of snow for the best defence...



Although I think the best defence was definately
Buckets of Snow!





Hot Chocolate all round...




Nothing beats that warm feeling...Yum!



4 comments:

  1. My kids certainly enjoyed themselves today as well. I wonder if they'll be lucky and get another day off tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls...yes we have been having lots of fun in the snow...And Kella mine are off again today...Did yours end up off too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Mama Syder, they got the day off again, so more snow play later.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...