Saturday, 30 January 2010

Favourite Photo Meme

One of My new blogger friends, Kella has passed on to me a Favourite Photo Meme.

I am absolutely thrilled...Thankyou Kella!

You can find Kella over at her Fab blog Kella's Musings on Growing her own, wildlife and her brand of Parenting.



It was Very Very difficult picking a favourite photo because I have thousands

Every photo to me is special!

I Finally decided on the Photo of My Best Friends Son J...

It was a very hot Autumn weekend and We were on our way to the beach to cool off in North Devon!

I would now like to pass this Favourite Photo Meme on to:

Cornish Beach Brummie

Blackberry Rambles

This is My Life

Life is a Journey Not a Destination

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - I will go through our pictures and see what I shall post as my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mama syder, I've left you an award on my blog http://kellasvegeplotandothermusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again
    Just to let you know that I am still having problems with my g (see post) and so I have now taken the step to not post anything more to this blog, and have imported it to another web address. I would love you to continue to follow me. If you would like to, please un-follow CornishBeach Brummie and start to follow the new site on:

    www.surfchick100.blogspot.com A new name for a new year as I had so much fun bodyboarding last year, however I have left my banner as Cornishbeachbrummie for the time being to prevent too much confusion,

    my card making one is now www.card-craftbyjo.blogspot.com as it was easier to have them both on the same dashboard and not risk the same thing happening to that one too.

    I look forward to seeing you on the other side..... or blog as the case may be LOL

    I have decided on my meme and shall be posting it on my 'new' blog address once I have advised everyone of the address change Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen you blog in quite awhile I do hope all is well. I have left you another blog award.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...