Monday, 11 January 2010

Chunky crochet scarf pattern

Ok...I'm not that good at writing down crochet patterns...But i'll try my best with this one.

I use a 7.00mm size hook
300g of any wool

Row 1 - Chain as long as you would like the scarf to be...I did mine long enough so that when finished it will be long enough to be able to fold it half, put it around my neck, make a loop and bring the scarf through the loop.
Row 2 - Three Double crochets into 4th chain from hook then into every chain untill the end. Turn
Row 3 - Two Double Crochets into every previous crochets. Turn
Row 4 - One Double Crochet into every previous crochet, Turn
Row 5 - Three Double Crochets into every previous Crochet...cast off.

Hope Ive explained this ok...If you have any questions just let me know.


3 comments:

  1. Ok seems easy enough, gulp I think ;)

    I have to be in town tomorrow, so I think I'll treat myself to some wool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...