Sunday, 24 January 2010

Celebrity Big Brother Live Eviction!

I've had a Fabulous weekend...
I am a massive fan of Big Brother and Nick managed to get us tickets for Fridays Live eviction
I made myself a Banner so that all My friends could see where we were in the crowd.
Cousin L also had a Banner.

Master N is Now our Hero


We Queued for Three Hours...



It was cold & pouring with Rain...



Cousin N (on the right) brought her friend Em along
We were so pleased to meet her
And Chuffed to have made a new friend...



We had fun in the queue...




Took lots of photo's...




Had Lots of Giggles...


Mainly because My cousins are Mad...



We were finally let into the studio
How Exciting!




First impression was it that it was much smaller than it appeared on TV
I glimpsed up at The Doors To The Big Brother House...



We found an empty spot under the eviction stairs...
Which was perfect because it sheltered us from the rain...



We were just so excited for the show to start and for Davina to come out on stage...



The three up for eviction was Ivana Trump, Sisqo and Steven Baldwin
It was a double eviction and we are hoping Sisqo isn't one of them...


Master N did an Amazing job of holding up our Banner for us...
Loads of people spotted it and were ringing & texting all Night!





Lots of people had Banners and we were worried ours wouldnt get seen...


Everyone cheered as Davina entered the stage...


She was absolutely adorable...


And so were her boots...


The first to be evicted was Steven Baldwin...
I actually felt very sorry for him as he got seriously booed...
It felt a bit mean


Next to be evicted from the house was Sisqo :-(
I was pleased that everyone cheered

When we got home we watched it on the TV...
And couldn't believe how our Well our Banner stood out in the Crowd...



We Had an Amazing Night...
Really Really Enjoyable and so Much Fun!

6 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the show but you guys look like you all had a fun filled mad time, I'm sure the atmosphere was electric!!

    I'm sure memories were made and thats what great family life is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Kella...It was a lot of Fun and yes its a memory we will never forget x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I have not seen any big brother for a couple of years now, but remember the format. Looks like you had a fantastic time, and loads of fun with your friends and family x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! I noticed your new photo on my blog, so had to visit - must admit I haven't for a while. This is such a good blog. Have you been nominated for Blogs Of Note? If you haven't, you should have! Going to try a video on mine soon. (getting adventurous in my old age!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys have a fabulous time. Hilarious photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just left you a Favourite Photograph Meme on my blog.

    http://kellasvegeplotandothermusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...