Monday, 24 August 2009

Pardon Me for being rude! The burping Story.


Ok so you would think my kids are that little bit older and should be past the 'embarrassing Mum at every opporunity' stage but NOT my little angels, No they still do it.

At the moment I keep nagging my 18yr old Son to stop Burping. They are not your average Burps, they are the loudest, most embarrassing burps Ive ever heard! I even hear his huge almost lion like roar while Im at the bottom of the garden and he is in the house. God knows what my new neighbours must think.

Anyway I was starting to think maybe he has some kind of stomach problem and even told him to go see the doctor. "Those Burps aren't Normal, you must have something wrong!" I kept saying to him.
That was until Papa's younger brother and his family came to stay with us for a week.

We hadn't seen him for at least 5 yrs as they live so far away from us. We were busying catching up when All of a sudden I heard a huge familiar lions roar. I turned round expecting to see My son but it wasnt him. It was Papa's baby Brother, So obviously the burps are a family trait that I will have to just live with.

But thats not the end of the Burping story....

My new neighbours have a little girl the same age as Miss C and they invited her in their garden to play on their trampoline. I could hear them jumping, giggling and having fun as I was hanging out my washing. Then I heard the all too familiar lion roar coming from over the fence! Miss C burped and next doors little girl found it hilarious. I was mortified!

My charming daughter needs a little burping etiquette chat I think!

2 comments:

  1. lolololol oh how funnY! Thanks for the laugh today..your blog is GREAT..so creative..I will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you do make me laugh ... :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...