Wednesday, 27 May 2009

When Valentine Warner Visited Appledore



So, there I was relaxing in my living room, crochet hook in hand surrounded by balls of pink fluffy wool, when youngest Daughter came running into the house shouting "Mum, Mum! There are people in next doors garden filming a cookery programme for the BBC!!!!"



I jumped up and made my way out to the kitchen, discreetly trying to take some photo's from the window without the crew thinking that I was some sort of crazed, stalker housewife. I said to Papa "That chef looks so familiar, I wonder if he is a celebrity chef?" Then it struck me. It was celebrity chef Valentine Warner from the BBC show 'What To Eat Now'.



How exciting!

Its not everyday you spot a celebrity in your back yard!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...