Friday, 23 January 2009

Friday love list



I was given the idea to write a friday love list by Flea

She has a Fab blog and I think writing a love list is a very 'positive thinking' idea...

I just love anything that conjures up positive thoughts.
so here I go, A few things I love...
Coffee
Champagne
Smell of freshly cut grass
Saturday morning fry ups (in bed)
Black nail polish
The sound of Rain
Sunshine
Camp fires (although its been quite I few yrs since I sat round one)
Centre Parcs
Tormenting my husband
Sunglasses
My Biker Boots
Facebook
Walking Barefoot on the sand
Forests
Fresh Cherries
Cod & chips
Pie, Mash & liquor
Sarcasm
Reduced items
Charity Shops
Car Boot Sales
Crisp cotton bedsheets
Eastenders
Old London buses (The Routemaster) Brings back tons of childhood memories
Laughing so much my ribs hurt
Memories
Photos
Taking photos
Crochet
Red
What do you love?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...