Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Enjoying Our New Fitness Routine!

Ok, so if days had personalities then todays would be "A Split". After Lunch I set off on my walk as part of my new fitness routine. Hubby and Master N joined me. It was quite a dismal day and after about 45 mins of walking the heavens opened so we headed home. An hour later I nipped to the local shop and the weather had transformed into this.

Of course because you know that I have an addiction to my camera.
I never leave home without it.
As I gazed at the boats on the water.
I spotted what looked like a giant lollipop, floating upside down.



Amazing how when you are dieting everything you see looks so edible.


Then about an hour ago I was relaxing at my window with a nice hot cuppa and was greeted with this view.


It really has been a day of full of change. Oh and my walking has paid off.
I've lost 4lb and I'm not at the end of week two yet!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've had a look at yours and added it to my blog list. Really like your juke box! I will make sure i stop by. Regards Lee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...