Sunday, 11 January 2009

A Winter Walk

Woke up this morning feeling really cold but Miss K dragged us out into the blustery, winter weather because she wanted her hair cut.


Outside was bitter cold and windy. I was wrapped up with thick jumpers, coat, scarf & gloves and still felt freezing. But isnt it funny how kids just dont feel it and always refuse to wrap up.


I continuously fight with the girls to wrap up and atleast put one of there scarfs on.
But do they listen? Hell no!
Untill it really does get unbearable cold then its.
"Mum...I'm cold can we go home now"

Even though mum is always right they have to fight it!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, thanks for stopping by my blog, I really enjoyed my browse through your photos. And I love the films stars in the sidebar, gorgeous photos. I love Marilyn Monroe and Betty Grable films, and of course good ol' Fred n' Ginger.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...