Monday, 1 December 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We love christmas shopping in Bideford and looking at all the shop window displays.

This shop is called the Chocolate box and It is a tiny traditional sweet shop.



It is just a magical old fashioned shop and the girls loved it.


Full to the brim with goodies.


A little old fudge making shop.
Their fudge is simply divine.


Miss K has her sights on the jewelery shop rather than fudge.


Thats more like it, a little old green grocers. I love the smell of the fresh fruits & veggies
it brings back childhood memories of my Grandads Eastend fruit & veg shop.
One of my favourite places in the whole world as a child. In fact my dad used to bribe me not with trips to a sweet shop or ice cream parlour but with Grandads shop.


Papa just loves the displays with Santa. He is worse than the kids.



2 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice to "meet" you! :) i will enjoy looking at your blog -- lovely pictures. It's always fun to see what people in other parts of the world are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Heather,
    For some reason my previous comment I tried to send you wouldn't work...So here I am trying again.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm really enjoying your blogs and I will definitely be trying some of your delicious looking recipes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...