Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Sunrise in the Village

Early this morning I opened my back door to let Luna out and was greeted with a gorgeous early morning view.

I love the way the light falls on a sunny morning so I took my camera with me on my walk to the post office.


So many hills and steps in our village. Some of them quite Steep.



This is the hill we climb for school everyday. I am getting used to it now but the first few times I walked it I was so out of breath and was amazed at how the other mums practically sprinted their way up it without a care in the world. The Quay in the mornings is so tranquil, even on stormy days it has a peaceful atmosphere.



This is one of my favourite streets in the village.
I walk it everyday and always feel a sense of pleasure.
Its just so pretty.

I've added this pic because the house on the right is a house I would love to live in. I dont know what it is about it but I'm so drawn to it, especially the colour.


I just love fetching the morning papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...