Thursday, 13 November 2008

The Lure Of Dazzling Fun At Westward Ho!

My idea of a fun day at the beach is most definately not spending it in the Amusement arcades, but because I don't have a short memory and remember like it was yesterday how much I loved them when I was a kid, I agreed to spend a few hours in them recently, Plus as it was pretty cold and it warmed me up some.

As soom as we walked through the doors Miss K is holding her hand out for change.
This could prove very expensive Papa, are you sure you want to go through with this?

Miss C likes the Teddy grabbing machines...
No luck on this one.


How about this one...



Even Miss K enjoyed the rides that were supposed to be for Lil Miss E's age group,
She is going to kill me for adding this photo...
hehehe...
what a wicked mother I am.


Stick em up...



Ahhhh an arm wrestling challenge...

Think Miss L won that one J...



Miss K's favourite...The 2pence machines...


That was so much fun Grandad....
but can I have just one more pound?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...