Thursday, 27 November 2008

Happy Tayberry Day

A few weeks ago I ordered myself a Tayberry plant and yesterday it arrived.
It is a cross between a raspberry & a blackberry... hopefully it will eventually look a little something like this...
I decided I wanted to plant it on Lil Miss E birthday as I cant be with her to celebrate...
Next summer when the fruits are ripe we will make some special Lil Miss E Jam.
Problem is the weather was miserable this morning so I had to patiently wait for a dry patch to get out and plant...

At last some sunshine especially for Lil Miss E. I will need to get back outside again soon and clear the rest of the weeds at the bottom of the garden and plant some more fruit bushes because I have orders for blackcurrant jam too.

Lil Miss E's Tayberry



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...