Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Bring Back The Nature Table!



I remember the nature table at school being one of my favourite things, and some of my fondest memories as a child are of mum and dad taking us Bedfords Park in Romford. While there, we would play hide and seek, climb trees, jump in muddy puddles and I was constantly on the look out for anything interesting that I could add to the Nature table the next day at school.

Me and my little Brothers really enjoyed the outdoors and Mum's patio was always covered in mud pies, old lemonade bottles filled with homemade rose petal perfume, containers filled with pond water crammed with tadpoles and lego ladybird houses. Some of my fondest memories were playing with nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...